Strumble 2 at Barry Hawkins' Yard

Strumble 2 at Barry Hawkins' Yard
Strumble 2 at Barry Hawkins' Yard

Sunday 19 December 2010

19th December

Though I know I will make many mistakes and overlook what I should have thought about, I am trying to get as many ideas for the new boat as I can. How? By looking at boats already built - in flesh and in magazines. Also by asking questions on Canalworld. My latest question concerns storage, particularly the storage of mooring stakes, windlasses and hammer. When I cruise, I like to have these easily to hand, yet don't like leaving them lying about. Ideas and photos are coming in - I am learning.

My next intent is to visit the boat this thursday - the 23rd. I shall take some more equipment with me and also a chair - to see if it will fit in the boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment